Saturday, February 23, 2013

Inspiration Bytes: Adapt, Adjust, accommodate, and you will have all success in life

Once two sheep were passing over a narrow bridge . They were coming from different directions. They met in the middle of the bridge. The bridge was only a log of wood. They could not turn back. One sheep said: “I am very sorry. I did not notice you coming. What should we do now? We cannot go back”. The other said:” You are not to blame . I also did not see you. It is my fault .I shall jump into the water and you may pass on”. The first shouted:” No, don’t do that; you will certainly be drowned, because the water is very deep and the current is strong. I shall lie down and you pass over my body gently”.Then the first sheep lay down flat and the other passed over its body very gently .In this way both of them were able to cross the bridge .They thanked and bade each other good-bye. 


Mutual help and co-operation lead to happiness.

No comments: