Great men - Great are their ways.
- Albert Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel in 1952 but he turned it down stating, " I cannot accept as I do not have the head for solving problems."
- Abraham Lincoln refused a case because he believed that some things are legally right are n't morally right.
- Artist Leonardo da Vinci would buy caged animals and set them free.
- There is no Nobel prize for Mathematics. Alfred Nobel did n't want one .
- Rudyard Kipling refused to write with anything other than black ink.
- Beethoven was a passionate coffee lover and always counted out exactly 60 beans for every cup he brewed.
- Before fame, the impoverished Pablo Picasso burned his own paintings to keep himself warm against cold.
- When Alexander the Great was a child, his tutor rebuked him for wasting so much incense during a sacrifice to the Gods. Years later, Alexander conquered Gaza and sent back 18 tons of spices to his old tutor with a note telling him not to be stingy with the Gods.