Monday, July 7, 2014

Needle- not the scissors

 
                            Needle- not the scissors



 Once a king came to meet a saint. He touched his feet and offered a beautiful and a precious pair of scissors to him. The pair of scissors was studded with rare diamonds and other precious gems.They dazzled the onlookers with their brilliance.
The saint had a look at the scissors and returned back the same to the king saying, " O king, thank you very much for valuable gift. But it is of no use to me. It will be better if you give me an ordinary needle as a gift."
The king said, " I do not understand your view point, my master. If you need a needle, then surely you will also need the scissors. "
The saint replied, " I do not need scissors because scissors separate things whereas needle joins them. I preach "love" to every one and my work is to join things and to bring people close to one another."

It is a symbolic way of instruction that love alone can bring unity and strength to a country.Success or achievement cannot be procured through hatred, dissension or fight. Moreover, love is the inherent quality of human nature.So the real victory and prosperity comes through love only. And this is applicable in all fields of life.

No comments: