Friday, December 8, 2023

Some interesting don’ts

       

                                  Some interesting don’ts

  •    Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
  •  Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you’re.
  • Don’t get upset with people or situations. Both are powerless without your reaction.
  • Don’t have opinions about things you know nothing about.
  • Don’t measure my intelligence on your ability to understand me.
  • Don’t mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
  • Don’t mix bad words with your bad mood. You’ll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you’ll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke.
  • Don’t wait for people to be friendly. Show them how.
  • Don’t wait for things to get better. Life will always be complicated. Learn to be happy right now, otherwise you’ll run out of time.
  • Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.

No comments: