Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Truth always shines




                                         Truth always shines

       
                This world is not full of sufferings. It is one's feelings and emotions that are the real causes for one's suffering.

In Nature, there is discipline and harmony everywhere. Creatures of all types live amicably in their own zones. It is only man who is supposed to be superior most creation , creates problems for himself and for others.

The goal of life is attainment of peace. But out of ego ,selfishness , greed , hatred , jealousy and discontentment, people keep on creating disturbances and lose the sight of the goal, namely peace. Faith is another factor which accounts for smooth trading , co-operation and relationship among people and nations. Faith  creates hope and he who has hope has everything. Another element for harmony everywhere is love. It is the bond that cements all. It is the faith and love that move the world. But monetary and materialistic thirst cuts off that bond also.

As rightly said, in short ,  now we have multiplied our possessions,  but reduced values. We talk too much , love too seldom and hate too often. We've learned how to make a living, but not a life.
That is why man struggles. After sometime, wisdom of the truth will dawn on him that no life grows great until it is disciplined and harmonized. He will realise the values of peace, faith, and yearn for them and embrace for establishing harmony and happiness.
This is the cycle of life , secret of life. He will realise the eternal truth that life is a festival only to the wise.

There were four candles burning in a room. The first candle ' Peace' was burning little and said, "  No one wants me now in this world . No one remembers me. What is the use of my flame ? Let me go out"  , saying thus, the flame of the candle got itself extinguished.

The second candle ' Faith ', looking at the first candle lamented, " I too don't have any existence now. For whose's sake should I shine? " saying thus , the flicker of the candle went off.

The third candle ' Love' looking at his friends told himself, "  In this world, money has taken my place. I am no more recognised. I have been thrown out. For whom should I show my light ?" , lamenting thus, it extinguished itself.

The fourth candle ' Truth' was still burning.

A child suddenly came into the room. Looking at the candles shedding down their flames , started crying. The 'Truth' candle comforted the crying child , " Oh my dear child ! Nothing is lost. Don't cry. I am still burning. With my flame , You can light all of them. They will come back to life again."





No comments: