Saturday, February 7, 2015

Thoughts from Great minds

     
                                Thoughts from Great minds


       

  • One father is more than a hundred school masters.
  • If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.
  • Life is n't about finding yourself. Life's about creating yourself.
  • Insist upon yourself. Be original. 
  • If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
  • Money won't buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.
  • Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.
  • Big dictionaries are nothing but store rooms with infrequently visited and dusty corners.
  • A gentle man never eats, he breakfasts, he lunches, he dines, but he never eats.
  • I was angry with my friend; I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe; I told it not, my wrath did grow.

       

No comments: