Sunday, February 23, 2014

Think for a while

         
                          Think for a while


We shape clay into a pot, but it is the emptiness inside that holds whatever we want.

When I go into my garden with a spade, and dig a bed, I feel such an exhilaration and health that I discover that I have been defrauding myself all this time in letting others do for me what I should have done with my own hands.

If you love something enough, it will reveal its secrets.

Young men are fitter to invent than judge, fitter for execution than for counsel, fitter for new projects than settled business.

There is as dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem.

Physical strength can never permanently withstand the impact of spiritual force.

Do you love life ? Then do not squander time, for that's the stuff life is made of.

No comments: