Friday, November 29, 2013

Jwellery

                                 Jewelry

A young boy from a village was very bright in studies. He was ambitious and wanted to serve the country. He went out for higher studies and qualified himself for a very high post there. He came to his village to receive the blessings of his mother , who had been the moral guide to him throughout his life.
He said -" Dear mother ! I have been cherishing a great desire for a long time that I should make some jewelry for you."
Mother replied - " My dear son ! I too was longing for three kinds of jewelry for a long time."
The thrilled son asked - " What are they, mother. "
Mother said - " My dear son! There is no good school in this village, so establish a good school here. Open a dispensary and build an orphanage where orphans can reside and get good food. These are my jewelry.
The son was overwhelmed and got a direction to work towards a goal to fulfill his mother's desire.

No comments: